Sunday, March 20, 2011

Free Tarot E-book


Like a free e-book about Tarot?

On my new Tarot Blog www.mistertarot.com I have a free digital book called, “Ten Reasons Why People Find it Hard to Learn Tarot – and How You Can Overcome ALL of Them!”

It’s amazing how many people tell me that they’ve had Tarot cards for years, but they’ve never felt confident doing readings.

This e-book reveals the ten most common reasons why people struggle to learn how to read Tarot cards — and it outlines specific techniques for bypassing those problem areas.

I hear you asking, “Why is it free? What’s the catch?”

In order to download this book, you are asked for your email address, so that I can send you the password for the book’s download. By storing your email address on my system, it means I can keep in touch with you occasionally – when I have some important Tarot updates, or invitations to Tarot events, or something else to give away.

But don’t worry, I won’t be sending you spam or nuisance emails, just occasional Tarot information, so you can keep in touch with the latest Tarot news. And you can unsubscribe at any time!

So go to http://www.mistertarot.com/ and click the link and follow the prompts and you’ll have your free Tarot e-book on your computer in a matter of seconds!

Tarot Blessings,
Mister Tarot

No comments: